Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Goodbye Crazy Train... Hello Forgetfulville

My brain is mush.

Really... it's mush. Between the dossier gathering, notarizations, authentications, regathering documents, renotarizations, and reauthentications, and elementary school events, and preschool events... did I brush my teeth this morning?

What was I saying?

Oh yeah, mush. I can't remember anything. I think it is time for one of those giant wall calendars so I can function. Sure, I could put it all in my iPhone but that just seems like so much work. Sorry Steve Jobs.

Today, Adam had a field trip to Denver Downs (a local farm with a pumpkin patch, corn maze, and hay ride). I have no idea if I signed him up for a bagged lunch or to bring his lunch. I really hope I chose the bagged lunch or he is going to be VERY hungry when I pick him up from school today.

I also forgot to let my doctor know when and who would be notarizing my medical form (sorry, Ted).

On the bright side, I did remember to pick up Jacob from preschool this morning. I was only a few minutes later than usual.

Too bad today was Farm Day and I completely missed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment