Friday, October 3, 2014

Riding on the Crazy Train

Here I am again... waiting...

We finally did it. We were able to get all of our dossier documents. And now, Todd is in the state capital trying to get the notarizations certified. We are expecting some to be rejected because apparently some people can't do their jobs. But I digress.

It is funny when I vent my frustrations to people within the adoption community. I always receive the same response: maniacal laughter.

I told one adoptive mom that I was going to wind up in the fetal position calling for my mommy...laughter. Been there, done that. I asked the adoption agency, "how many people get to this point and just give up?" laughter... yeah. 

I hope our family has a good laugh about all of this someday long after our little girl is home. I want to tell her the stories of my stress and worry and what ifs... and then we can laugh at how it worked out so perfectly. That my sanity was not lost in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment